Storage and Manipulation
- The eggs are blown, therefore handle them with care.
- The eggs are used as decoration and are not designed for consumption.
- The colors on eggs are not designed for food consumption, therefore do not lick the eggs and keep them away from children.
- Do not press the eggs.
- Wipe off the eggs very carefully with a dusting cloth or a dry cotton towel.
- Store the eggs in a dry place during the temperatures of 40 - 77 F (5-25 C).
- Do not put the eggs near the heat or light sources.
- Do not expose the eggs to sunlight.